Report Manager | Manage Custom Crystal Reports for Sage 300
Technisoft Report Manager provides a central point from which you can manage and run custom Crystal Reports from any Sage 300 program.
Do away with ugly and often difficult to use parameters and introduce professional looking user interfaces that can be customized to suit.
Report Manager will automatically extract the parameter list from any existing Crystal report and allow you to create additional unlimited report parameters including Sage 300 Finders, Text fields, Dates, Drop-down lists and Check boxes. These will appear on the report interface when the report is run.
Report Manager comes standard with most core Sage 300 Finders already supplied by default, making user interface form building easy.
Logical report grouping allows users to group reports into categories in order to determine what to run, and when. For example, group reports by day of week, end of week, end of month, or period. Alternatively, group reports by program, for example, General Ledger, Accounts Receivable, Inventory Control, etc. Report Groupings are unlimited and are user definable.
Report scheduling allows reports to be run automatically - daily, weekly, or monthly - using preset parameters. Reports can be printed or output as PDF.
User security options are available for each report to ensure that company personnel only see and print relevant reports.
Technisoft Report Manager (VC) installs as a full Sage 300 product and will appear in the Sage 300 Desktop like any other Sage 300 product.
It is also possible to launch the application and specified reports without Sage 300 running (i.e., directly from the Windows Desktop) and maintain security and login as per Sage 300 users.
Create a Crystal Report and then with Report Manager, create a professional user interface. If you do not have the time or the expertise in your company to build Crystal Reports (or even if you do and simply wish to deploy reports for other users), then let your Sage 300 Solution Provider do the hard work and build the custom report and user interface for you. Your Sage 300 Solution Provider can simply Export the report and email it to you. All you need do is open Report Manager and select Import and in one easy step your reports will appear in Report Manager on your Sage 300 desktop. It’s that easy!
This is the ideal way to wrap and deploy your custom reporting solutions for Sage 300 in the most professional manner available.
Major functions in Report Manager include:
- Provides a single point from which you can manage and run any custom Sage 300 report/s.
- Build custom report interfaces based on specific business requirements and specific user requirements.
- Open reports in Crystal Designer from within Report Manager.
- Auto retrieve parameters from Crystal Reports.
- Create unlimited report parameters.
- Create unlimited Sage 300 Finders, Text fields, Dates, Drop-down lists and Check boxes to provide easy selection of data.
- Use the default Sage 300 Finders provided with Report Manager.
- Add unlimited logical report groupings to make it easy for end users to determine what to run, and when.
- Assign User Permissions by report. The end user will be presented with a list of the custom reports that they have permission to run. i.e., administer and control what reports specific users have access to.
- Report Manager can run independently of Sage 300 (though Sage 300 with at least one LanPak must be installed).
- Import/Export of reports allows for easy transfer of reports to customers or employees within a company.
- Save and copy existing reports across report groupings.
- Preview reports and user interfaces.
- Schedule reports to run automatically on a regular basis and send them to the printer or to PDF.
- Compatible with Sage 300 Standard (100) Advanced (200) & Premium (500) from versions 5.1, and above.
- Supports all Sage 300 databases.
- Licensing is easy. Purchase one copy of Technisoft Report Manager and deploy it for all your companies. No additional company licenses are required.
- Full manual and HTML help included.
Download the latest restricted version of Report Manager from the Demos section of the Technisoft Download Center.
Contact Us for more information.
Please note that the information above and in the brochure is not exhaustive and is intended to be used as a guide only. Note also that the content is subject to change without notice.